Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caregiver will assist client with normal daily activities at home as instructed under the Caregiver’s instruction plan. Caregiver shall not emotionally or physically harm the client. Caregiver shall not take advantage of or influence Client in issuing bank checks, writing of a will/trust, or estate planning.
Caregiver will know the whereabouts and the physical condition of Client at all times while on duty and will keep Service Provider informed of any changes.
Caregiver will record any accidents or other sudden events that bring harm or risk to Client. In the event of an emergency, Caregiver shall follow emergency procedures as stated in the Emergency Action Plan and will contact Service Provider immediately.
Services provided include the following as well as other duties stated in Caregiver’s instruction plan:
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as: eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring (walking) and grooming.
- Household Services: meal preparation according to care plan, light household cleaning, laundry.
- Assistance carrying out Client’s Care Plan.
- Assistance with mobility and transfers.
- Prevents Client from wandering or otherwise harming self.
- Remind Client of the time for each medication and may assist with pre-measured disage by Client or family member.
Caregivers are NOT permitted to perform the following duties:
- Administering medications of any kind.
- Cutting of Fingernails or toenails.
- Transporting bodily fluids of any kind.
- Picking up medications or prescriptions of any kind at any dispensary on behalf of or for the client.
- Heavy lifting or duties beyond the scope of light household work.
Services shall not be extended to family members or other residents under any circumstances.
Caregiver will submit a weekly report for Client’s records. Service Providers will keep records as set out in Client’s care plan.
The community relations specialist manages the relationships necessary to growth and success of the enterprise. The job duties of the position include many elements of marketing, but with more of an emphasis on building personal connections over the long term then on sales
Community relations specialists organize promotional events, write and edit news releases and manage friendly contacts with businesses and government officials on behalf of the organization. Some of the functions of the position are as follows:
- Prepare and manage vendors fairs
- Act as the liaison with business partners while establishing new relationships
- Stay up to date on industry standards and regulations
- Hire, recruit and train new associates in the organization to both the placement and home aid divisions.
- Meeting with families to complete assessments and determine best course of action
- Becoming familiar with all referral sources as well as business partners such as assisted living, boarding cares, hospitals and convalescent hospitals
- Registering with the Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club and etc. and attending events to create awareness and recruit new talent to the organization
- Work with management on marketing strategies and implementation
- Work with management on setting marketing budgets
- Support care coordinators in the field as well as acting care coordinator as needed
Additional projects will be assigned as management sees fit.