Absolute HomeAid Caregiver Application
Thank you for your interest in Absolute HomeAid.
Absolute HomeAid provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy caregivers.
To be considered as a team member with Absolute HomeAid, the following must be met:
- You are 18 years old or older.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care.
- A dependable vehicle properly insured.
- Valid State driver’s license.
- You must be trustworthy and dependable.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
- Recent Copy of your driver’s license report (within last 6 months).
- Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 6 months).
- A completed Background check
- Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
- Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references.
If you meet all the above, then completely read and fill out the Employment Application.
When you have completed the Application, you will need to fill and sign the following documents:
- HCS 501 – Personnel record
- LIC 508 – Criminal Record Statement
- SOC 341A – Statement Acknowledging Requirement to Report Suspected Abuse.
- HCS 100 – Application for Home Care Aide Registration
Thank you for your interest.
Absolute Home Aid
Help with completing the application documents
All the application files must be downloaded and save to your computer. To save, right-click the link using the mouse and selecting “Save-as…”
The documents can then be opened and filled out using Adobe Acrobat.
After filling out, make sure to save the completed documents.
Upon completion, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org